Comodo SSL Certificates
Avoid “Not Secure” warnings with encrypted connections that protect customer data while you boost trust and conversions.
Don’t let Google’s 1st of July encryption deadline sneak up on you. Get your SSL certificate today.
Choose An SSL Package
Maximise conversions for e-commerce and more. Includes the Green Address Bar – the most universal trust symbol.
- Secure 1 Domain
- Browser Padlock Visual proof that shows your site is protected by SSL. This reassures visitors they can input information safely on your site.
- Warranty $1,750,000 Certificate is backed by a standard warranty. So, In the unlikely event that your site is breached and a customer of yours incurs losses because of this breach, you will be compensated for this amount by the Certification Authority (CA), Comodo.
- Site Seal A site seal lets your visitors know that any details they enter will be safe on your site.
- Secure Subdomains Only available with the ‘Wildcard’ option. This certificate can be used on an unlimited amount of subdomains.
- Green Address Bar The ultimate sign of trust. This is a clear indicator to your site visitors that you are serous about security and that they are safe on your site.
Get An SSL Certificate On Your Website In Just 4 Steps
Simply sign up for an SSL certificate which meets your needs – you will need a dedicated IP which you can order when checking out.
Various pieces of information need to be provided to the registering authority (either Comodo or Thawte). We’ll hold your hand through this process.
Info Is Verified
The verification process can take up to 10 days depending on the SSL selected. The most common type of SSL certificate, domain validation, generally takes a maximum of 1 day to be verified.
SSL Certificate Is Generated
Once verified, it is a simple case of adding the SSL certificate to your website. We’ll assist with the entire process.
Why Choose Our SSL Certificates?
Keep your data safe. All plans come with high (128 – 256 bit) encryption that ensures transactions and sensitive information are secure.
Get secured quickly. SSL certificates are typically approved in 4 days or less, with some plans approved in just 10 minutes!
Total Browser Compatibility
Everyone is covered. Certificates are compatible with all major browsers, including those on mobile devices.
Padlock And Site Seal
Show customers they’re protected – a site seal proves your SSL is in place and the padlock in the browser bar tells customers their information is safe.
Secure All Versions Of Your Site
Our SSL certificates secure both www. and non-www. versions of your site – no need to buy a separate certificate.
Do business confidently. Liability insurance protects you and your customers should your SSL certificate be issued or used incorrectly – for an amount of up to $1,750,000.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an SSL certificate & how does it work?
Who needs an SSL?
How do you know if a site is secured?
What is a Wildcard Certificate?
What information is needed for a DV certificate?
What information is needed for an OV certificate?
What information is needed for an EV certificate?
Does SSL work with all browsers?
Why am I on the gridhost website and not on Webafrica?
Do not click away, there’s a simple answer!
We have decided to split into two separate businesses:
Webafrica (Getting people online) and gridhost (Getting people noticed online) to be more focused in giving you the attention you deserve.
So from now on, your hosting services will be managed by the same people from the same office providing the same services at the same price, all on the same top-notch technology, just with a new name, gridhost.
If you want more details, please read this “not so short” message from our CEO regarding the split.
Click Here to log into your gridhost customer zone (Your login details from Webafrica will remain the same)